Broken Top Trail to No Name Lake and Bend Glacier

Broken Top Trail to No Name Lake and Bend Glacier is a 5.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Klamath River, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was my favorite hike of all time. Did it in mid September and only wish I had hiked in my tent so I could sleep on the edge. The weather can turn nasty VERY quickly so be mindful of time of year. I took my AWD SUV up the road and it wasn't that bad - just be mindful of tire placement. Tacomas were passing me like a little wuss but that's ok. :) Absolutely beautiful spot.

Absolutely beautiful hike with a huge payoff. Do not drink the creek water on the way up, as there are dead elk in the lake.

Unfortunately I lost a wedding band/ engagement ring somewhere between the lake and the parking lot on September 11th. Please let there be good in the world!

I did this hike in mid August while I was down visiting my brother in Bend. The difference in elevation compared to where I’m from definitely kicked my butt a little, but it was totally worth it! The lake is stunning and heading up to the very top is absolutely worth the extra 20 minute walk up! If I had better balance or it was slightly less windy I would have loved to have walked along the ridge for a while too.

The hike to the top is 100% worth it, the lake is beautiful and you can see so far from the peak at the end. It’s amazing

Hiked with the Texan kids and 3 labs. No name lake was beautiful. Spotted many of the dead elk killed in avalanche. The road into Broken top trailhead was very rough

Beautiful hike all the way up and a fantastic payoff at the end. My favorite hike so far here in Bend. The access road, if you can call it that, requires 4 wheel drive or a car you don't like and will take about 30-40 minutes once you pass Todd Lake. Go really early if you want to miss the crowds.

I didn’t find the freaking lake. I went all the way to the top but I was on the wrong trail so I didn’t find the lake and it was sketchy so I need to go back and use the right trail.