Bandon Oregon Coast Walk

Bandon Oregon Coast Walk is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bandon, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

beach

One of the highlights of our vacation! It was a foggy, chilly morning. The sun finally made its debut around noon. Beautiful rocks - the massive ones and the ones that fit in your hand. Thrilled we got to see a few harbor seals playing near the rocks. Give yourself plenty of time to enjoy this walk on the beach.

I would definitely do this again at low tide.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This is beautiful! My favorite time to do this is really early in the morning when the tide is out. So much to look at. Driftwood, rocks, starfish, sea anemones, chirping birds and crashing waves. I love this!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Saturday, May 21, 2016

This is such a beautiful beach and a nice easy stroll. There's a more adventurous excursion along the jetty where we saw seals playing. A stop at Old Town for shopping and fresh seafood was a perfect ending.

scenic driving
Thursday, August 13, 2015

The road trip from Northern California to Seattle included a stop on the Oregon Coast. I still remember the sunset and it's worth a visit. I've only been once.