Amanda Trail

Amanda Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Yachats, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

this is a fun, really pretty trail. Several switch backs, not a whole lot of people the two times I've been out there. warblers in the summer!

Loved this trail. Started at the statue (got dropped off) and ended up at Cape Perpetua Campground, where we were camping. Lots of hills and passed through the Cape Perpetua lookout area before getting back to the campground. Loved this! My hiking partner said she once seen a herd of elk on this trail. Hiked this in September, mild somewhat wet day.

One of my favorites ever!!!

Wonderful hike

quick trail from the top to the bottom. little bit of up and down at the start but overall gradual descent. Statue was cool! dropped me out by the welcome to yachats sign near the ocean cove bnb.

We started at the top then worked down to the Amanda statue and back up, parking on the Cape Perpetua road.

I would say the way back from the statue is more Hard than Moderate. according to fit bit it was 50 flights in One mile. after that, mostly moderate.

Very light traffic and a nice secluded area though.

My daughter & I did half of this. From Yachats to the Amanda statue in May 2017. So may wildflowers! And it was a well maintained trail with many vistas.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Nice trail that gets you away from so of the crowds

Saturday, August 20, 2016

A solid coastal trail hike with views of the coastline in a few places. Nice trail through the woods.