Turkey Mountain Via Yellow Trail

Turkey Mountain Via Yellow Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tulsa, Oklahoma that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

old growth

10 minutes from Downtown Tulsa, Turkey Mountain has two excellent hiking trails, with short interconnecting trails between them. The yellow trails is on the east side of the mountain and is 4 miles long, while the pink trail (yes) is on the western side and is 6 miles long. Both have ample ascents.

9 minutes ago

This was a very decent trail. I hiked it Saturday with my mother and two dogs. I think we ended on the powerline trail, though the sign said yellow. Its not very well marked but I don't think you can get lost.

If you are used to not seeing many people on a trail, you may be shocked on this one. I wasn't quiet prepared for the amount of people, but it seemed the further we went the less activity we ran into.

I loved this trail! High traffic but there were lots of dogs!

I have always love this trail. Just don't stay after hours

Had a great hike with my bestie. Saw other people but wasn't crazy busy. We did see a baby ring-necked snake.

Great trails with some great short climbs if you opt for them. Most trails would be great on a mountain bike as well as trail running. So many trails and forks that you can't hope to keep straight on any trail but the Yellow, Blue, or PowerLine. Very Busy even on a Monday afternoon right after lunch. there is an additional parking lot to the North of the main lot with the toilets if it is full.

Great local trail! Main trail is marked well with several more narrow, less traveled trails that branch from it. I can spend hours hiking, trail running or mountain biking on Turkey Mt.