Stanley Draper Green Red and Blue Loop

Stanley Draper Green Red and Blue Loop is a 6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

HOLY TICKS!!!!!!!!!!! This place is festering with ticks; I would not walk this trail by any means again. Found about twenty small ticks and two large ticks after hiking here

Well maintained mountain biking trails!

I experienced that lost labyrinth feeling - very interesting

It was definitely a bike trail, not for hiking with dogs. I would go bake to do x-country or mountain biking. No water by the trails but a mile down the road you can find the lake. Watch out for the ticks, I found a couple.

Nice varied trail, mild elevation change but more than I would have expected from OK. Well shaded, beautiful green forest setting and packed sand trails. In 2 hours only saw 1 polite mountain biker, but did see a deer! Lots of back and forth trails. I used my GPS and don’t think I could have done it without. Overall, great trails for the area and worth the drive from Norman.

We had a good time here and the trail was beautiful and maintained.

Crazy amounts of ticks. My husband and I had 7 on us and found 2 in our car after so be careful. Trails were pretty flat and very in and out, but had some fun obstacles.

Pretty awesome trails, a little hard to follow on which one your on, they need updated trail maps onsite

This is a well designed trail that is lots of fun and challenging! Some new areas are under renovation now but it looks like it will be awesome.!

poorly maintained. very hard to tell which trail goes where.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Good

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Great trail system well markedfor all abilities green for beginner all the way to Red for experts

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Great rail system well-marked for all abilities. green for beginners all the way up to Red for experts.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Visiting from TX. Rode all of the trails here. Not much of a difference between easy and advanced. Just sharper turns. The two black trails I found were poorly maintained. Lots of sand. I'm sure locals are used to it. Tough to control your bike at higher speeds. Overall fun ride but most of it is fairly basic.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Its a great trail for beginners. Probably best to go a day after the rain because it can be pretty sandy so the rain packs it down.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Great place to mountain bike. Could be used to hike, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's really designed for mountain bikers, and it's a solid place to bike.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

trails offer a lot to chose from, if you're starting out its great if your advanced there's train for you too. clearly marked and easy to navigate.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Not too technical. Well marked. Good for distance trail run training or non technical mountain biking.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Okay. Not designed for hikers at all.

Friday, October 02, 2015

generally my go to trail. always nice folks, great ride, and there is something for just about everyone out there. nice pinic tables for after the ride, too.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Used to do it all the time with my parents when I was little and still love to do it now, never gets old.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Not fast! The trail has been damaged recently and a lot of the corners are washed out right now. It needs some continued TLC.

The Oklahoma Earthbike Fellowship was out cleaning and clearing yesterday. So I lent a quick hand as well.

I know with ongoing repairs and improvements this trail system will once again be epic!

Nearly all of the jump lines are washed out with sand so a bunch of speed gets scrubbed. Making a good clean jump difficult at best and impossible other times.

It's a really good trail that will be great in the future (again).

Keep up the good work guys and gals!!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Trail is completely destroyed in parts due to the heavy rains. All the water washed away big chunks of all loops.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Great trail. Good for any skill set. Yellow is a very good trail of trying to get in shape, with a lot of uphill. Green is for beginners. Orange is a little more advanced with downhill canyons.. Blue is a trail to go fast On and have fun. The black trail is advanced with man-made jumps etc.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

This trail is great for all skill levels!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm just getting back into biking after a long time away. The green trail is perfect for breaking me back in. Pretty flat, lots of turns and roots to navigate. There were 4 sharp, sandy corners that caught me... :-) Lots of fun! Can't wait to come back and try the tougher ones.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The best! Wouldn't go anywhere else in Oklahoma!

Friday, June 21, 2013

The OEF'rs really know how to build and maintain trails. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and how well the trail system was put together. Nice parking area and plenty of "Bail Outs" throughout the trail system. I take my whole family there weekly to get in some exercise and most importantly some "Quality" family time.

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Excellent trails! Best that I've ridden in a very long time. The trails were very well kept. I rode the red trail and had a blast! I would definitely recommend all of these trails, to any fellow mountain bikers.

Friday, March 08, 2013

Awesome trail! Well taken care and has lots of jumps on the intermediate trails.