Roman Nose State Park Trail

Roman Nose State Park Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Watonga, Oklahoma that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

Well, tried to hike it today but a late start and no cell service got us sidetracked on north side of the creek off the main trail. Hope to get back soon and make it the natural springs. Still so much fun to be outdoors in cool air.
I would recommend downloading maps so you have an offline route.

Went in summer. Trail is nice and has some moderate elevation (for Oklahoma). The state park itself also has some nice natural springs we waded in to cool off after the hike. Overall will go back, it's worth the drive from OKC.

Wonderful hiking trails. My wife and I just decided to take up hiking and this was a wonderful start. Very easy trail up to inspiration point and we were able to go off on some other trails and do a nice 3 hour hike. This is a great place for the whole family. Will be going back to explore more in the near future.

We walked 6.5 miles and still didn’t finish one trail. Part of the west trail up to Inspiration Point was closed so we had to backtrack and go up from the other side. The trails were clean except for where the water was down and left some trash. Our dogs loved the hike. It’s best to park at the Country Store and start at that trailhead.

Wonderful park with great trails caves and waterfalls. Can't wait to go back.

Not very well marked. But nice excerise and fun. With some pretty views and springs!

Scenic hikes with a variety of terrain. Trails are poorly marked but that was ok with me to get off trail because I was there for an all day hiking adventure. It is a must to finish your day at the Springs area of the park and soak your feet in the cool spring water.

Hiking and camping. Great trails!

The trail is well maintained and offers pleasant views at inspiration point with a variety of trail type varying from wooded, creek-side, rocky, open-plain, and canyon rim. Two thumbs up!! I went right after a big rain storm so it was pretty muddy but I thoroughly enjoyed that!