Roman Nose State Park Trail

Roman Nose State Park Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Watonga, Oklahoma that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

We walked 6.5 miles and still didn’t finish one trail. Part of the west trail up to Inspiration Point was closed so we had to backtrack and go up from the other side. The trails were clean except for where the water was down and left some trash. Our dogs loved the hike. It’s best to park at the Country Store and start at that trailhead.

Wonderful park with great trails caves and waterfalls. Can't wait to go back.

Not very well marked. But nice excerise and fun. With some pretty views and springs!

Scenic hikes with a variety of terrain. Trails are poorly marked but that was ok with me to get off trail because I was there for an all day hiking adventure. It is a must to finish your day at the Springs area of the park and soak your feet in the cool spring water.

Hiking and camping. Great trails!

The trail is well maintained and offers pleasant views at inspiration point with a variety of trail type varying from wooded, creek-side, rocky, open-plain, and canyon rim. Two thumbs up!! I went right after a big rain storm so it was pretty muddy but I thoroughly enjoyed that!

love this place

Great scenery and easy hike. This is the second time I've been there a year apart and the dam has been closed both times so I've never been able to complete the loop. It doesn't even look like they are working on it so I probably could have crossed it. Maybe next time!