Pryor Creek Nature Trail

Pryor Creek Nature Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pryor, Oklahoma that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

bridge out

The Pryor Creek Nature Trail is a trail along Pryor Creek for walking and bicycling. The first phase, about 3 miles of trail south of Pryor, is nearing completion. The trail is primarily on federal land managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Nice easy trail, great for kids and dogs

The trail is in an awesome location! My dogs love it and I love it. I can see where it could get muddy but really it's hiking what do you expect? The reason I have it a 4 not a 5 is chaise towards the end of the trail it was a mess. On a good note the Boy Scouts were out there cleaning it up! Soooo my rating will soon be a 5 I'm sure :)

Saturday, July 29, 2017

easy walk good trainging for stryker to track.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

easy trail well marked. lots a huge dead falls to walk on off the trail.. great for kids and pets

Monday, October 17, 2016

very easy and very shady. I loved it for a easy afternoon hike!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Easy trail lots of shade!!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I think I went at the exact perfect time for this trail! No one was there and everything was beginning to bloom out. I know I am an adult, but something about this trail made me imagine being in a storybook the whole way. Enchanted forests, troll bridges, swampy /muddy areas, animal prints everywhere, the creek, dense forest feeling...I could go on, but I won't. Basically this us a great place to take children, or adults with wild imaginations. The trails are completely kept up and there are benches along the creek. The entire trail is blazed very well to notify you which trail you are on. The trail itself is very easy, not a lot of terrain change. But in full, the trail is around 4 miles looped. It's a beautiful, well kept, family trail!

Friday, February 05, 2016

There is a web site for the trail here:

A map with all three trailheads is here:

The trail is 3.92 miles total.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Great find close to home! It was still muddy in places from the December rains but we trudged through. Took all 3 dogs and they enjoyed it as much as we did.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Muddy is areas. But the creek was very pretty. The trails were easy for our school-aged kids.

Sunday, December 06, 2015

Too muddy to enjoy after recent heavy rains. Thick, slippery and deep mud :(

Monday, September 21, 2015

Great for beginners or someone like myself who is getting back into it!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

This is my home trail they do regular maintenance on it and is an amazing trail for family trail riding. We always have a blast on the trails. Definitely a must if you have kids that love the outdoors.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

My first trail to ride on so gave it a 4 but really have nothing to compare it to. It was fun get a close up view of pryor creek I think the trail is great for a beginner or for someone with kids. I'm just 5 min away so ill be riding it often to try to get into better shape. Sad there's not more trails that you can bike on around northeast oklahoma

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Me and my wife are from Pryor and this trail is great for being a local spot. We get plenty of exercise out there and it beats going to the gym any day!

Sunday, February 12, 2017