Lake Overholser

Lake Overholser is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paddle sports

Nice long trail. We walked along Lake Overholster Drive from NW39th to NW10th. Sidewalk the whole way with the exception of walking out on the skinny strip of land that makes the little kayaking area. I would not consider this a "hiking" trail, it was a walking path through a park. Still nice though, I was just hoping to be a little more out in nature. We will probably go back when we're looking to walk a little bit of distance.

I have lived here for almost two years and just discovered this gem. Always heard about it, driven over the bridge a million times. I hiked the trail today, sort of. I don't like sidewalks so I hiked lakeside as much as I could! Lots of nice places to sit and rest. I'm a fan! I will be back alot since it is so close to home!

Good trail, some congestion at 7pm.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Walked my dog from the Boathouse area and into Stinchcomb Reserve.
There were a lot of people out and about, very friendly. Beautiful water views and tons of trees.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Easy. Cafe along the way. I go here when I'm cycling through. Great loop around the lake, someone's it's super windy.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Great loop! The headwinds can be tough though on windy days.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hot.. Little 4 mile jog stopping every 1/2 mile to mile for exercise. Really hot. Lol Did I mention it was hot?

Tuesday, July 19, 2016