Dripping Springs Trail

Dripping Springs Trail is a 0.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colcord, Oklahoma that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Dripping Springs Trail features the 77 ft. tall falls, the parks main attraction. There is also a spring along this trail, a small fishing lake, bluffs, and it follows a creek. Part of the trail is paved, most of it has natural surfaces. Be aware that there is a $5 cash entry fee.

Nice easy trail, really short, few good views

Beautiful! Easy hike & great waterfall!

I like this trail. Nice views of the lake and the falls from all angles.

great trail,very hot though, bring lots of water

Absolutely loved! Trails are beautiful and well kept!

Short but well worth the view

Beautiful

This was the first of three stops on a mini-road trip to OK, so we didn't spend as much time here as we might have liked. We did the main trail to/around the falls, and will absolutely be back to see it in the Spring or Summer. The falls are gorgeous, and the path to the little lake is quite pleasant.

We loved it. Beautiful falls. Fun hiking and climbing areas.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wish the water fall had more water, maybe I just went in expecting more from the falls like the pictures...

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hike was great. We ended up walking around a few other trails but not to full completion. Views are beautiful. This was my first hike outside of my own town.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Falls and streams were fairly dry but it's late in the a season. Had a good walk.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Really cool place

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Excellent one day trip, to get out of town.

Monday, June 06, 2016

Beautiful park. Very kid friendly. Hiked part of the Dripping Springs Trail and the Fox Den Trail with my 3 year old right after a heavy rain. The views were incredible. Waterfall can be viewed from the top observation deck and from down below.

First half of the Dripping Springs Trail follows the creek. When we hit the little damn overflow, we took a right, crossed the creek and connected to the Fox Den Trail. The Fox Den Trail was mostly just wooded area. Wish we would of stayed on the Dripping Springs Trail although crossing the stones over the creek was lots of fun.

Highly recommend this hike, especially with kids. The entire park is very family friendly.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

I loved this hike. I did the falls trail. It was gorgeous! I did not expect to be blown away but I was. The hike was easy. And there was a lot of scenery with it. It was a short 45 minute in and out but I was sweating on an 80 degree day. I would highly recommend this hike to anyone!

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Had a lot of fun took the family only complaint is that when you get to the bottom of the falls there is a top hand rail but no middle one I tried to let my daughter walk around but was afraid she would fall the falls though were absolutely beautiful

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Great hike, beautiful waterfall. A must to check out!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Beautiful waterfall. Wish big one has been flowing. This is well maintained short trail.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

well maintained, extremely easy and made for tourism.