Deer Run Trail

Deer Run Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Hulbert, Oklahoma that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Recently added trail to the park that connects to Eagle Roost Trail at the south end. Easy hike/walk through a forested area. If you go during tick season, be sure the trail looks recently cut and take all protection precautions seriously.

I hiked it and the Eagles roost today.
I was easy. It was a beautiful day! I'm glad I did it. Tomorrow a cold front is coming in for a while. It was cool when I stated this morning, so I was the only one on the trail. By the time I was done I seen a few people coming out to hike.
If you live fairly close by I highly suggest coming here. It's beautiful. And there are other trails also. One that is paved, and easy. The trails I hiked are very visible and clearly marked.

Friday, December 01, 2017

Great trail however you should spray down with bug repellent! Chiggers!!

Friday, November 24, 2017