Choctaw Nation Trail (formerly Indian Nations Trail)

Choctaw Nation Trail (formerly Indian Nations Trail) is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Broken Bow, Oklahoma that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cross over 3 creeks, pretty view of lake.

The part of the trail that we did hike was nice!

Short and sweet! Good easy flowing trail.

This was a great hike, especially for a beginner like myself. I can't wait to come back and check out more trails.

I really liked this trail. we were able to do it with a jogger stroller for our toddler. it has lots of elevation changes. we saw some wildlife too

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Short but fun, lots of elevation change.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

No maintenance. Poorly marked.

Sunday, October 04, 2015

I guess I did this entire trail. I thought I had lost the trail because according to the map at the beginning of the trail, it looked much longer. I never passed the road it showed on the map so I thought it went a lot further. But I did 2.3 miles out and back so maybe I did the whole thing. I don't know. It was all uphill and was tiring. Very little views with all the trees so not really worth the steep hike. I got a good glimpse of the lake one time through the trees. Maybe it would be more scenic in the winter with less foliage. It's not marked very well in places.