Chickasaw NRA- Buffalo & Antelope Springs Trail

Chickasaw NRA- Buffalo & Antelope Springs Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sulphur, Oklahoma that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

Nice Trail. Follows along side creek with small falls along the way.

Nice trail. We saw some wildlife and a lot of antelope tracks and droppings further up the trail. We enjoyed the running streams and the natural springs. Beautiful Fall scenery and weather!

Beautiful scenery! Fairly easy hike with lots of fun things to see.

We really enjoyed this hike. Beautiful scenery and water.

Beautiful and easy trail. Hidden gem. Lots of creek and spring crossings

Excellent trails for beginners. Well developed trails, clean park.

Hidden gem! Lovely trees and easy grade for a morning run or nature walk. Wide paths and beautiful springs to enjoy. Family friendly right off the highway as a little Oklahoma treasure.

I brought the family here for some sightseeing and hiking. It was Memorial Day so there were a lot of people at the time we arrived. I loved the place.

pretty

Went here a few years ago and took my son, this adventure is what prompted my interest in getting outdoors more and running more trails. We had a ton of fun and saw some great animals!

This is a great set of trails for a fun and active time with the family! It has great scenery and easy to follow path.