Buffalo and Antelope Springs Trail

Buffalo and Antelope Springs Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sulphur, Oklahoma that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Beautiful area to hike. Easy trail.

This trail is beautiful and pleasant. There is a gorgeous waterfall or unique stone bridge every few steps! This is a trail I will revisit for years to come!

Gravel walk back to the springs. Springs nice.

The Buffalo Springs / Antelope Springs Trail is easy and I would describe it as more of a walking trail. It is a 2 mile gravel trail approximately 6 feet wide. This trail is a must for any walker or hiker because the views are stunning. I will post pictures but it is difficult to capture the beauty due to the crystal clear water. There are 3 optional trails (Prairie Loop .6 miles, Oaks Trail .5 miles, and Dry Creek Loop 1.8 miles) which can be incorporated in this hike and offer a little more challenge. The park draws a big crowd on the summer weekends, visit on a weekday if your schedule allows.

Easy trail, clearly marked, clean bathrooms, beautiful scenery

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Hiked this with my son on a rainy summer weekend. Loved it. Very kid friendly and easy hiking. Beautiful scenery. Options for different routes to make it shorter or longer. Woods, ponds, creeks, small waterfalls, springs. Fun all the way through.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Easy trail to walk, but the trail map was pretty confusing at times. I recommend taking the short loop trails for some of the prettiest views and lovely flowers.

Saturday, April 01, 2017

A nice well maintained gravel trail. hidden in the trees running a long a stream with some moderate loops and couple off trails we didn't have time to explore.

We plan on going back and exploring all the trails and loops.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Nice Trail. Follows along side creek with small falls along the way.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Nice trail. We saw some wildlife and a lot of antelope tracks and droppings further up the trail. We enjoyed the running streams and the natural springs. Beautiful Fall scenery and weather!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Beautiful scenery! Fairly easy hike with lots of fun things to see.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

We really enjoyed this hike. Beautiful scenery and water.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Beautiful and easy trail. Hidden gem. Lots of creek and spring crossings

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Excellent trails for beginners. Well developed trails, clean park.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Hidden gem! Lovely trees and easy grade for a morning run or nature walk. Wide paths and beautiful springs to enjoy. Family friendly right off the highway as a little Oklahoma treasure.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

I brought the family here for some sightseeing and hiking. It was Memorial Day so there were a lot of people at the time we arrived. I loved the place.

Friday, April 29, 2016

pretty

Friday, June 27, 2014

Went here a few years ago and took my son, this adventure is what prompted my interest in getting outdoors more and running more trails. We had a ton of fun and saw some great animals!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This is a great set of trails for a fun and active time with the family! It has great scenery and easy to follow path.

recorded Whistles and Cracks