Learn more

Bluff Creek Unpaved Trail Loop

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(381)
Bluff Creek Park

Bluff Creek Unpaved Trail Loop is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.4 miles Elevation Gain: 82 feet Route Type: Loop

Pleasantly surprised! Not bad for middle of the city. Not a good trail for more than one person. Wish I had brought my bike. Lots of wildlife encounters!

Not much mud whole trail is paved it just had water spots forcing you to walk on wet grass

Excellent wooden trail, however this is a hike trail. Hikers are allowed to use trail though, and I do recommend going opposite of bikes to avoid injury.

This is my weekly go to place. It's the most central OKC MTB trail and has quite a variety of terrain but still not difficult. Pros: - Centralized and closer than other trails near the city depending on where you are coming from - Short enough for a quick 30 min or less loop - Fast trail maintenance response. I've seen bridges go out and fixed within less than a week Cons: - Not much sand so when it rains it gets muddy, I typically give it a couple days after a good rain to dry out before riding - Can be busy, but better to go later in the evenings right before dark - Lots of tree roots due to rain wash out. You may like roots but some are pretty annoying

Crowded biking trail.

great place to take a family on paved trails. not for me. too many people not enough area

Got the kids out of the house today and decided to check the spot out. We had lots of fun we went on the off trails and when we got out of the trails we had ticks all over us. So for now on we will stay on the paved part.

I usually go hiking here all the time but no mushrooms in this spot. I think there must be crick ducks.

Biking trail....

Off the path was great. 7 year old and small dog loved it as well.

Really busy today but still fun to hike.

This complex is amazing!! The easy walking path is right along side the moderate hiking/bike trail.. there are creeks running through and small ponds scattered throughout. I’ve been there hundreds of times and maybe once did not see deer. (Usually always in morning) My wife and I hike the moderate trails and or easy path 3 times a week. It’s a great change of pace between the two different paths and it’s a great place to get in some exercise with great scenery .. you’ll love it

Lots of bikers and trails were intertwined making it hard to navigate without the map. Definitely a nice trail. I’m not an experienced hiker and my boyfriend and I walked the entire unpaved trail plus some of the paved walking trail in 1 hour 9 mins and totaling 2.5 miles total. An enjoyable and pretty easy Sunday hike.

Hadn’t been on these trails for 20yrs, had a blast on them today with my wife and daughter who’s 10, both of them are brand new to mountain bike scene, we will be going back again tomorrow

Took my 8 and 10 years old. We saw three deer and an armadillo. Had a blast.

Fun trail lots of tree roots to trip on though! Will bring my dogs back here

Great trail for an easy walk through the woods, deer crossing your path, and the few of being out in the forest, right in the middle of the city. 10yo and 6yo sons and 76 yo grandpa loved it as well.

Walked/hiked the bike trail with the pups. The trail was lightly trafficked, plenty of parking and fresh water at the trail head.

short fun technical

Nice trail but not well marked at intersections that cross. Heavy rain this morning so muddy but I expected it would be.