Whipp's Ledges Trail

Whipp's Ledges Trail is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hinckley, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Trail isn't marked very well.

Was a fun adventurous trail. have to be careful with young children but we we still able to do it. I had my 9 year boy 7 year boy 5 year boy and 2 year old daughter. was slow moving with my daughter but we carefully took our time and handled it.

Trail is a very generous term at Whipps Ledges. The path is poorly marked and very rocky. There are many side-paths that make it confusing to tell where the real path goes. This is definitely not a lunchtime walk. There is also a lot of vandalism and graffiti.

Great trail..you can make the hike as easy or difficult as you would like.

As others have said this trail is poorly marked. Many side trails that look like they are part of the main trail are not. Glad I had the AllTrails GPS map to get back to the trail when I got off track. Pretty crowded as well.

Great!! Minus the creepy, spider monkey, serial killer guy =) Oh and the little white nerdy, vaping, bad rap music, homeboy wannabes sucked too!

nice place nice views. cool cave

Beautiful area to see. Trail is not well marked at all and there are many secondary trails to choose from. Although area is such that it is best to just head in and wonder around. Take bug spray!

Honestly, I absolutely loved this trail. There were so many different areas to explore and so many different paths to take. The path isn't really labeled at all and you kind of just have to explore to see a lot of it. That just adds to the fun of it though! My biggest complaint is the large amount of trash and graffiti everywhere. It really just takes away from the beauty of the area.

rock climbing

This place was amazing! So many different things to do. This was my first time and I can't wait to go back and climb more rocks.

It was a good trail and I enjoyed it a lot but it wasn't marked very well.

Great trail you really have to watch where you are walking lots of rocks and tree roots. The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars is because there was a lot of broken glass everywhere as well as trash.