Towner's Woods Trail

Towner's Woods Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kent, Ohio that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail markers have been renovated and updated, everything is now clearly marked. Lots of other trails within this loop as well.

Trails are poorly marked, it's VERY buggy, and the scenery is bland. Of course maybe I'd have noticed the scenery better if I didn't have bugs flying into my eyes the whole damn time.

We love to walk here!

Been here quite a few times.Nice enough but always heavily trafficked.

fabulous place!

As noted by others it is poorly marked. I relied on this app to stay on course when I was in doubt. Aside from that it was pleasant, I went in October so it wasn't buggy.

Friday, July 15, 2016

As others have said, very poorly marked. Some trail signs and arrows are bleached out or missing. Trails disappear into mowed meadows without clear marking of resumption. Some steep and potentially muddy inclines. More paths than marked here.