Tinker's Creek

Tinker's Creek is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Streetsboro, Ohio that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round.

Monday, December 05, 2016

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Very pleasant trail. Easy to walk for all fitness levels.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Monday, August 08, 2016

Trails flat and well maintained. Good views of swamp.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Winds between several fairly stagnant ponds, so the insects are intense and aggressive. Interesting scenery and mix of boardwalk and gravel, so it would probably be great to vist outside of the buggiest months.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Northman, my dog and I have been hiking many of the trails across Northeast Ohio and not once have I come across a trail where you could not take your pet. I am a responsible dog owner and clean up after him. I found this trail and saw some of the pictures and was like let's pack up and go. 30 minute drive later we pull in to the parking lot and I see a sign that says no pets. What a big disappointment it was. I'm sure it's a beautiful trail but I would give it 0 stars if I could just for the reason no pets are aloud.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Did the short hike (about a mile) around the large lake. Went in July around dinner time. The bugs were insane, even with bug spray on. A lot of the trail is sloped away from the lake so you're constantly walking with the ground slanted to the side. It might have been tolerable if not for the bugs.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

I haven't checked out the trail off Old Mill Rd but we did try the trail around the pond just before the archery area. It is quiet and peaceful but not good for running. It can get narrow with low hanging branches, bushes and grass on the trail. It's nice for an evening stroll at sunset, which is beautiful. Watch for geese feces on the grassy area.

The archery is great though. Must have your own bow and arrows. It's a great place for all ages to safely practice.

Sunday, August 03, 2014

very peaceful

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

If you access the park from Old Mill Rd instead, that is much better for trail running. Lots of great loops and turns through ponds and over boardwalks.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Not a great trail running course. If running too fast you are bound to sneak up on a big snake or geese and their gooslings. On the other hand if you are hiking and looking for wildlife, this is a great place to hike.

Friday, May 18, 2012