Sycamore Trail

Sycamore Trail is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cincinnati, Ohio that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love this trail! I love the soft walking path, wild flowers, different kinds of birds and bugs, tiny lizards, occasional views of the river, you might see a train...I only wish more people walked it. I don't like walking it alone. SO MANY PEOPLE walk the regular park of Fernbank. This wooded trail is such a nice break from the concrete, sun and heat. It can be muddy after it rains. Wait a day or two after.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

First time to this trail. Had a good time. Cooper our dog enjoyed it. We saw many different birds, a few rabbits and deer tracks. Not an overly taxing but very enjoyable.

Monday, May 08, 2017

Take my dog along this trail a lot. Not strenuous at all, but quick and easy way to get a taste of nature with little commitment. Easy circle but I enjoy the river bank and views of trains, very little traffic.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sycamore Trail is is an easy walk through the woods with views of the Ohio River in the Spring and Fall before the trees get their leaves.