I attempted one single trek of this back on Tuesday May 1st. The weather couldn’t have been better!! Check out my most recent group of photos. Some portions of the trail were still soggy muddy from horse tracks, especially near the campgrounds area. That’s my only dispute on the trail as a whole- the perimeter should be strictly hiking only to keep from the large puddles and dips from lasting. There are plenty of horseback trails in the park: Cascade and Red Fox trails to name a few. I didn’t complete the entire trek on Tuesday. I stopped at the turnaround on the dam at Slade Rd. I had severe stomach and kidney pain on top of my feet killing me. It was tough! Lol I began at the park office at Bantam and went east, around the lake passed camps 2 and 3 and then to the campgrounds. I did deviate from the trail then and walked southwest on Park Rd 4 to the the North Shore boat launch. After resting the Sun had fallen over the trees with night approaching and I walked the lake shoreline around the north cove (a total bitch!!) of Slabcamp Run and then around to the Slade Rd turnaround where my girlfriend graciously picked me up. It was black night by then. Roughly 30 miles in all and 14 hours later! Next time I won’t be so stubborn and cut down on the pace and camp overnight along the way. I love Eastfork though and make it a must to take care of the trails and nature.