Squire's Castle at North Chagrin

Squire's Castle at North Chagrin is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Willoughby Hills, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Actual address for the park and trailhead is 2794 River Rd, Willoughby 44094

Awesome trail with lots of ups and downs.

A fun place to hike, but the paths can get confusing

Very nice trail for family

we recently took 5 of our kids and our dog dozer out to these trails . The castle was amazing , everyone had fun . The trails in the back were beautiful , I would love to return but there are so many trails on this app . Onto new family adventures ! I highly recommend visiting , it's really a nice place and we'll kept .

Amazing place to explore. Enjoyed the history of the castle and hiking the trails surrounding it.

We took a nondescript trail from the castle to the Bridle Trail. It was extra hilly and root covered. And a lot of fun for the kids. Although there was a few times when I had to carry the two-year-old.

There are too many unmarked, rogue trails scattered throughout this park. Very popular and busy trails.

Overall the area is cool, but it's too busy for my liking.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Love it. This place has special meaning to me since I grew up so close to it.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Had a great time. Combined all the trails and completed the entire North Chagrin Reservation. There were quite a few times when we had to check our map because there are many connector trails that branch off, but it was part of the adventure. Great work-out! Will definitely come back again!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Very nice entrance with the castle!Trails seem like they go on for a while so if you like to hike for a couple hours this is the place for you.

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Beautiful trail, my family and I really enjoyed the views as well the the magnificent huge old trees.

Monday, June 27, 2016

A bit confusing. Beautiful views. A bit more crowded than my liking. Castle is fun to explore.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Beautiful trail.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I liked the trail itself but there's so many random branches that lead nowhere or into a field that I was constantly checking my map, kind of took away from enjoying the trail

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Trailhead was easy to moderate. The Squire Castle Gatehouse was worth checking out, and the Nature Center at North Chagrin had some interesting displays of local animals. Was able to add another decal to our walking sticks.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Great for running and endurance workouts. Connects to a labyrinth of trails in Cleveland Metroparks. Easy to get lost with all the great views.

Monday, September 08, 2014

Awesome. Great workout.

Monday, September 08, 2014

Good hills as well as picnic areas, scenery, bridal trails and all of the other great things in North Chagrin Reservation. Almost always a wedding every Saturday.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Pretty good hike for this area. Trails are not marked well at all though! Do not use this app for driving directions use 2794 River rd, willoughby, OH. Great scenery!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My wife and I love this set of trails! Provides you with almost endless paths and scenery to enjoy!