Spring Hollow Trail

Spring Hollow Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Akron, Ohio that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This is a great trail. Sadly they tore out a small section that ran down between two hills. It was beautiful and lush and now gone.

Loved the views!

Loved the views!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

There were a lot of bugs but it was nice change of scenery

Monday, August 01, 2016

The bugs were awful this day and I really didn't know why this trail was marked as hard. We found it to be easy with the exception of one incline that added a little more of a workout. Other than that...seemed pretty easy.

Monday, May 25, 2015

My husband I really enjoyed this trail. we will go back in the near future. We took the 3.6 mile trail; it was a good workout.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Frozen and snowy trail today

Saturday, November 16, 2013

This was an awesome little trail. I took my boys, ages 3 and 4 and they had a blast. The trails were up and down a lot toward the end and while it is only 1.5 miles long it was a workout. Some of the trails were a little narrow but the drop-offs were minimal so I felt safe letting the boys walk on their own. There were many steps to help with some of the verticals and a few bridges added to the trail experience. definitely adding this to my favorites. Heading back another day to do Adams trail which shares some of these sames paths but is more than twice as long.