Sharon Woods Gorge Trail Hike

Sharon Woods Gorge Trail Hike is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sharonville, Ohio that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

As a extremely beginner hiker who is not in shape but trying my best , I made it half way then headed back with that being said it's a beautiful place to walk.

We hiked this trail during the winter series. We loved it, very easy path that was wooded and a path. Small amount of snow was on the path. Loved it, we will take the 5 mile hike again.

even in cold weather and with some ice on the trail, my 5 year old navigated the trail like a pro. Nice short trail with enough change in altitude to afford some cardio in the walk.

This is, by far, the best part of Sharon Woods... a wide, unpaved trail to enjoy the sights & sounds of nature. l, too, wish it was longer. The views of the stream & waterfalls are truly beautiful. Wish more trails at Sharon Woods were unpaved.

The gorge trail offers a slightly hilly path that meanders along the creek. A wooden bridge and a couple of waterfalls are featured. Too bad it's only 3/4 mile long. I almost always include the lake trail to this trail which ends up being about 3.5 miles.

Thursday, June 11, 2015