Salt Run Trail

Salt Run Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Peninsula, Ohio that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cuyahoga Valley National Park 15610 Vaughn Road , Brecksville, OH, 44141-3018 Phone: 216-524-1497 Fax: 440-546-5905 cuva_info@nps.gov

I liked the trail itself. I will most likely not do this one again. To close to roads for me. I like it when I feel like I am in the middle of nowhere more.

Ran this last week. Great trail and easy to follow, but be ready for the hills!

I ran this trail for the first time this morning. I will definitely be going back.

Did this one right after wetmore bridal trail. Even more hilly than that one, but a very enjoyable hike. Some road noise heard, but very minor. To add another 2.5 miles you can keep looping around and do the cross country trail. This really is a beautiful and interesting walk. But seriously, be ready frontier hills!