Rentschler Forest Trail

Rentschler Forest Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hamilton, Ohio that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cascades

Great short hike.

Beautiful hike back to the waterfall!

Nice wooded trails. Clean park. We got a little lost which in turn made our walk a little longer but all in all it was a great experience.

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Great bike ride to the dam and back

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I love this trail! I usually get on at the Fitton center and ride down to Joyce park or to waterworks and back. It's a perfect ride for a quick spin after work. If I have more time you can continue on to go the other way up to Rentschler Forest and back to the Fitton. I would love to find a way to connect with people that want to ride each day on the different trails!

Monday, July 11, 2016

It runs all the way to Fairfield water works there and back 20 miles

Saturday, June 04, 2016

All trails are closed until October 2016 due to them getting rid of all the infested ash trees...

Thursday, June 02, 2016

I got very lost in these confusing maze like trails.... I somehow lost myself in the paths and my friends and I were very frightened and had to seek help from random fishermen. We were scared and lost

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Lots to explore!

Monday, April 04, 2016

amazing atmosphere!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Easy beautiful scenery with clear trails!

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I walked on the cascades trail with my 6 year old and it was manageable for both of us. We trekked through the creek a little too up to the cascade.

Monday, August 07, 2017