Rentschler Forest Trail

Rentschler Forest Trail is a 0.8 mile loop trail located near Hamilton, Ohio that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cascades

I love this trail! I usually get on at the Fitton center and ride down to Joyce park or to waterworks and back. It's a perfect ride for a quick spin after work. If I have more time you can continue on to go the other way up to Rentschler Forest and back to the Fitton. I would love to find a way to connect with people that want to ride each day on the different trails!

It runs all the way to Fairfield water works there and back 20 miles

Saturday, June 04, 2016

All trails are closed until October 2016 due to them getting rid of all the infested ash trees...

Thursday, June 02, 2016

I got very lost in these confusing maze like trails.... I somehow lost myself in the paths and my friends and I were very frightened and had to seek help from random fishermen. We were scared and lost

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Friday, November 27, 2015

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Easy beautiful scenery with clear trails!

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I walked on the cascades trail with my 6 year old and it was manageable for both of us. We trekked through the creek a little too up to the cascade.

Saturday, September 01, 2012