Reagan/Huffman Trails

Reagan/Huffman Trails is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Medina, Ohio that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Reagan/Huffman trails total about 10 miles and are loop trails located near Medina, Ohio. They feature a river trail and are rated as beginner, moderate, and advanced. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible from March until October.

My son, granddaughter, my wife, and rode the Huffman Trail for the first time. It was challenging, and fun. My wife and I are 60 yrs young, and had some problem on the trail, not bad for the first time. We'll be going back to try it again, now we know what to expect!!!

Beautiful and great trail.

One of the best trails to ride in Northeast Ohio! I enjoy taking my 10 and 11 year olds biking on this. Good mix of challenges along the way.

Ran this today .. pleasant surprise ... loved it!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

This trail would be awesome for MTBers, but not for hikers. We actually hiked 8.8 miles, not the 7.1 it gave us credit for.

So much for the update that fixed the bug that reported miles incorrectly....

The first half of the trail was alright, but there were many forks in the trail and it was difficult to follow along. I had to keep checking my phone, which really took away from the experience. Most of the trail DOES NOT match AllTrails. The trails just don't follow the same paths that AllTrails has listed. We'd be on a trail and then when I'd take my phone out, we were completely off the path and in wrong directions!

It's fairly easy to be sure that you are on the path when it is a MTB trail.

Also, we hiked 8.8 miles and didn't even complete the 1 section that was on the other side of the road, so 7.6 miles is not accurate at all!

Saturday, June 04, 2016

This trail just keeps getting better.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Thursday, January 01, 2015

the best MTB Trails in Medina County

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Friday, May 30, 2014

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Decent ride for beginners and experienced riders alike. Lots of exposed roots, but nothing a hard-tail bike can't handle. Also, there is a great shop across the road from Huffman run by the guys who run Vulture's Knob.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I rode all the Reagan/Huffman trails today for the first time. There are 5 total trails and more under construction I believe from some of the work done in the woods. They are rated from easy (.75mi), moderate (1.5-1.75mi) and difficult (2-2.75mi). Some of the trails follow the river for a little bit and get pretty close. The trails were nice, just be prepared for a lot of exposed roots. I guess you just get that anyways though. The Huffman trail which is rated difficult has sections where free riding can be done, I decided to stay away from some of the steep hills and bowls and just ride the path. Overall the trails are nice for all experience levels and the area has a lot to offer including a playground and picnic area and a port-a-potty. I will be returning soon to ride them again!

Sunday, June 03, 2012