Quail Hollow Park Trail

Quail Hollow Park Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hartville, Ohio that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

What can I say!! this is my new favorite place to go mountain biking. The single track is amazing and fun. Dont let the east rating fol you. We had a blast even if we did have to walk one bike out....

Went there in the afternoon on the 4th of July with my girlfriend and decided to walk all the way back to the Deciduous Trail in the back of the main Trail. We had our dogs with us and were by a swampy pond type thing and my dog stood still and puffed his chest out. He lifted his paw intrigued and then started pulling me forward on the path. I saw something move through the brush on one side of the swamp by us, so I looked harder trying to figure out what it was. Then on the other side of the pond, I saw a wolf! A freaking wolf! Truly beautiful! But we turned around and hurried out of there before the dogs saw them and started barking thinking they were other dog friends to play with. After we got out of the woods, we went over to see the great horned owl, barred owl, and hawks they had out. The barred owl was a total cutie!!!! Definitely had fun even though we had a scary experience!

This is a very peaceful park, and not heavily traveled.

the park is a great place to go on a family trip. the tracks are wide and obvious and you can spend a couple of hours with the kids for sure. lovely place to pass the day!

Quail Hollow is a wonderful place for hiking in an area without many hiking options. I like the diversity of trees and terrain. Well worth the time to explore all the different trails in different seasons.

It's just a typical walk. Not worth driving more than 20 minutes to get to.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Very peaceful. Beautiful trails. We explored the Manor House and surroundings. Very lovely.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

one of my all time favorite parks

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

We had a great time here. Lots of trails, wildlife, vines, etc... We will be back!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

it was peaceful, easy to navigate, and not many people there!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Pretty varied terrain: some forested paths, some open field, some rocks and logs. Mostly pretty level, but some sudden ups and downs (short segments). Watch out for big logs if you are not a "jumper". Fields can be muddy after a rainy day.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Nice place to hike.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

One of my favorite park to hike at.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Great time

Friday, March 20, 2015

Been here many times, mainly for Geocaching (There is a GREAT night Cache here) Walked most of the trails, neat area for every season.

Monday, March 16, 2015

My family and I go there often. We enjoy it!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

One of my favorite places to hike. Once you get to know the park you can change up your hike. No spectaular veiws but park has meadows, orchards, bogs, pine forest, creeks, a little of every thing. can hike 14 miles or so if you hike the bike and horse trails. Hike the horse trails if you like solitude.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fast and fun. 3.7 mi.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The 3.7 mile is for the Mountain Bike Trail which is the most challenging portion at QH - which doesn't mean it is challenging. There are a few hills but this is fast and fun to run in mostly covered forest with a small section through a field. You get to see some wildlife, you feet will be muddy once the packed dirt of summer has relented to the rain of fall. I run this trail 2 or 3 times a week and connect it through Meadowlands, Sedge March, Tall Grass Prairie, and the Outer Loop of the Hiking Trails and reverse the MBT for a solid 10 mile run. Lots of fun and easy to knock out.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nice trail with a few hills....love the Coniferous Trail. Dry summer so the Woodland Swamp Trail was dry.