Quail Hollow Park Trail

Quail Hollow Park Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hartville, Ohio that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went there in the afternoon on the 4th of July with my girlfriend and decided to walk all the way back to the Deciduous Trail in the back of the main Trail. We had our dogs with us and were by a swampy pond type thing and my dog stood still and puffed his chest out. He lifted his paw intrigued and then started pulling me forward on the path. I saw something move through the brush on one side of the swamp by us, so I looked harder trying to figure out what it was. Then on the other side of the pond, I saw a wolf! A freaking wolf! Truly beautiful! But we turned around and hurried out of there before the dogs saw them and started barking thinking they were other dog friends to play with. After we got out of the woods, we went over to see the great horned owl, barred owl, and hawks they had out. The barred owl was a total cutie!!!! Definitely had fun even though we had a scary experience!

This is a very peaceful park, and not heavily traveled.

the park is a great place to go on a family trip. the tracks are wide and obvious and you can spend a couple of hours with the kids for sure. lovely place to pass the day!

Quail Hollow is a wonderful place for hiking in an area without many hiking options. I like the diversity of trees and terrain. Well worth the time to explore all the different trails in different seasons.

It's just a typical walk. Not worth driving more than 20 minutes to get to.

Very peaceful. Beautiful trails. We explored the Manor House and surroundings. Very lovely.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

one of my all time favorite parks