Pine Trails

Pine Trails is a 0.9 mile loop trail located near Mason, Ohio. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

All paved trail. Definitely not for hiking. Saw lots of bunnies and ducks but is right next door the the schools so we heard marching band practice during our whole walk. Was nice because there was a splash pad my dog enjoyed cooling down after we were done.

A very pretty park. I would walk or bike this paved trail daily, if I lived here.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday, September 24, 2015

This is my everyday trail as it is close to home. It is mostly paved but there are a few well groomed trails through a nice wooded area. There are always lots of friendly people along the trail making a pleasant walk.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I loved feeding the ducks and walking around the lake, but there is a lot of geese poop and you have to watch out for the geese. Otherwise, I love having this park near my home, and I love to run here.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Excellent walking trail. Paved smooth connected to Mason bike, running and walking trails.

Thursday, August 30, 2012