Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Pine Grove Trail and Ledges Trail Loop from Kendall Lake

Pine Grove Trail and Ledges Trail Loop from Kendall Lake is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Peninsula, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was a really nice hike with our dog. Muddy in spots, brought that we will was the pup when we get home. Decent terrain changes make it a bit more challenging. You could make this a bit longer if you wanted to.

I love the combination of these two trails. If you have the Rocky outcroppings of the ledges trail then you have the serene flat trail beauty of Pinegrove. Great Hike for all levels of ability

Easy trail; peaceful jaunt at the base of sandstone Ledges ridge.

Hiked this yesterday, and the views were amazing! Best hike I've done in the Midwest. Trails were a tad icy in spots but did fine with hiking boots and watching our step.

Great trail. Moderate effort. Great views

Absolutely beautiful

Pretty and diverse trail. Varied landscape.

The Pine Grove section of this hike is very nice and quiet. We had the trail all to ourselves. Big contrast to the Ledges with all it's rock outcroppings and people! The view from the overlook was outstanding, even on an overcast day. The distance is probably closer to 4.2 miles per my GPS.

not a difficult trail, nice views probly better when it's nicer out

Love the scenic view, great hike/workout!

Nice workout - average views before you get to ledges. Which is pretty awesome. Overall - great distance and great hike

definitely one of my favorites. LOVE hiking here. And the scenic overlook is great for watching the sunset!

one of my favorite places to hike and watch the sunset !!!

Great hike! Connected Ledges, Lake, and Salt Run Trails for 9.5 miles. The Ledges trail had a lot of interesting geology!

Unbelievably beautiful trail. The rock formations and lookout points are breath taking . The trail is definitely one of the most popular in the area so expect to be held up by some of the amateur photographers and sightseers. Not a very challenging trail although there are definitely spots where you'll have to watch your footing to avoid rolling an ankle or tripping over a root or rock. Hands down one of my favorite trails to date.

Stunning rock formations! We absolutely loved the mix of slightly steep inclines with plenty of level path for soaking in the views. The ice cold pockets by the caves were so refreshing on a humid day! Would love to do again!

combining ledges and Pine Trail make for a wonderful 5 mile hike. Ledges Trail is the centerpiece of Cuyahoga National Forest. although only 2 miles long be prepared to wander off-trail through the stunning rock formations along this Trail. Pine Trail is a 3-mile loop that showcases the deciduous trees and Lush plant life of Cuyahoga

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Friday, October 20, 2017

Sunday, October 08, 2017

This is one of my favorite trails. I love the overlook, especially sunset.

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Blast!

Monday, August 14, 2017

The Ledges trail is GORGEOUS. Only downside was that it is the most crowded trail we have been on. Bat cave is closed at the moment.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Friday, July 21, 2017

This has been my favorite trail so far this summer. The Ledges loop is magical, with beautiful rock formations to explore. The rocky trail can be slippery so I suggest having shoes with good traction.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Beautiful trail. Must see. Crowded on weekends near the ledges.

Monday, June 27, 2016

I think this has been my favorite so far! I loved having both rocks and wooded areas. It was a beautiful day and the views were amazing! It was a great work-out. There were tons of people around, so if you want seclusion and quiet, this isn't the place.