Old Valley Trail to Highlights Trail Loop

Old Valley Trail to Highlights Trail Loop is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Willoughby, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice easy hike at Holden. I love that it feels off the regular path but it's within the park. Great hike with the kids. I'd rate easy not moderate.

Once off of the main trail and on to the less traveled trail it was quite nice. The trail has some decent climbs and is fun to navigate. I wish it was longer but I still enjoyed it. At the end of the trail there was a bench next to the stream where I stopped and to hydrate and eat my snacks which was great.

This is a really fine trail; away from the paved and gravel paths of the Arboretum. Trekking across the valley floor is awesome, there are some challenging climbs a lot of off trail hiking that you can do if you wish.

wildflowers were beautiful along the well maintained trail. I would rate this.an easy, rather than moderate trail.

Nice trail, hiked it with a buddy. The emergent tower and canopy walk was nice. Would go back for the trail hike but not canopy or tower for the additional cost

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Nice trail although it can be difficult to follow. Watch for signs

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Nice walk. Completed with family. A little wet after a heavy rain, but not too bad. We couldn't complete the entire trail due to the stream being high after 3 days of rain.Very nice walk, though. Will return!

Saturday, July 29, 2017