Mount Airy Ridge Trail Loop

Mount Airy Ridge Trail Loop is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cincinnati, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice Trail, Great Stone stairs up the hill!!

hiked 6 miles starting from the treehouse. a lot of sections were muddy due the rains a few days back. section L is steep...others are easy to moderate.

The hike was beautiful but went the wrong way several times—glad I had this app (until my phone died)

I hike this as much as possible! favorite trail hands down!

Just finished a 2 mile hike (roughly), starting at "G" and connecting to "H". Not heavily travelled and plenty of time to be alone in the woods. Was able to take my time and let my dog roam a bit in the dry creek beds. Very quiet as you go further in the woods, which was a pleasant surprise (Colerain Ave isn't that far away). Nice elevation changes and definitely had a good sweat when I was done. This was my first time there and I will definitely be back.