Mitchell Mountain Bike Loop is a 7.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Grandview, Ohio that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until September.

Very well marked and maintained

Trail was closed today!

Excellent trail that was clearly marked, well maintained, and wide enough to allow trail runners and bikers to pass. This trail is built is be a MBT, but the hills made it a great workout for us. The trail ended up being approximately 8.3 miles and took us 2 hours and 40 minutes to complete. Saw at least 4 deer while on the trail. Would definitely come back.

Good workout. I hiked the A trail which was just about 4 miles on a Friday evening and it was great. It was a bit of a roller coaster kind of a trail which I suppose its great for all the mountain bikers, and believe me there were plenty of them on that evening. I believe I was passed seven times by riders. The trail shows plenty of signs of treadmarks just about everywhere, so be prepared to be on the lookout for bikes coming up behind you. After a while I was getting kind of annoyed by the constant up-and-down topography, but again this trail is better suited for riders more than walkers. Something I found problematic was many roots and rocks along the entire trail. I found myself having to very much concentrate on just what was a few steps ahead of me so as not to trip, instead of being able to look around and enjoy the scenery. All told, a good workout.

Sunday, September 24, 2017