Miami Whitewater-Shaker Trace Trail

Miami Whitewater-Shaker Trace Trail is a 1.3 mile loop trail located near Harrison, Ohio. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and road biking.

NIce trail, but be ready for mosquitoes especially in the summer

This trail has an inner and outer loop. I've been walking the inner loop with my 3 year old on his balance bike and my 1 year old in a stroller. It's my favorite place to take my son on his bike. There's only one place where you cross a road, so I don't have to worry about traffic and safety. Nice gentle hills for him to coast. It's a parkour trail, he likes to stop and try the exercises. Pretty interesting for a paved trail... small stream, parkour, people walking dogs, etc.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I walk and bike this trail often as I live near it. great upkeep and always a nice trip!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Friday, May 20, 2016

Way better than I expected! A really nice variety to the scenery and not just a walk in the woods. Paved trails have their strengths and weaknesses, but overall a great way to spend a few hours. The trail is open to foot traffic as well as bicycles and even horses if you are so inclined.

Friday, April 22, 2016

flat paved trail through a lot of farmland. mostly saw joggers and bikers along trail. descent trail if you're just looking for distance

Friday, October 23, 2015

Monday, December 22, 2014

Friday, July 18, 2014

I think most people actually use this as a distance running and biking trail--it's a little flat to be called a hike. But it's a nice, flat trail for biking or running, with some nice scenery.

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Friday, January 03, 2014

Not really a hiking trail. Good for distance running and short distance bicycling. Used to ride this quite often in college when I was using a commuter bike. Very beautiful countryside through farmland. Fully paved. Main trail head is at a park that has an entry fee if you don't have a park pass. Trail head has restrooms, water fountains, and all the normal municipal park features. Nothing out along the trail. Not much shade along the route either.