MetroParks Mountain Bike Area

MetroParks Mountain Bike Area is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fairborn, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This facility features the area's first fully sustainable trail system designed to IMBA standards, specifically for mountainbike use. The area features great terrain and natural assets, including beautiful hardwoods, a rock-bottom creek, great hills and rock-filled ridge. Volunteers can help maintain this trail that provides over 8 miles of mountain biking opportunities for the most advanced to the novice rider.

Great trails. Metroparks staff & volunteers (God bless'm) did/do a great job developing & maintaining the beginner & intermediate trails. I haven't tried the black diamond trails.

I had a great time here! I haven’t mountain biked in several years but went here to take my new bike out for the first time. The trails were amazing! The easier trails were mostly single track but not very rocky. The moderate trails were pretty technical single track with lots of rocks and roots. Since I haven’t been out in a long time there were places I decided to walk but for the majority I rode, got the feel of my new Stumpjumper, and re-acclimated to trail riding. It’s close to my house and I will be spending many hours here when I am short on time!

Great

fun!

Monday, September 26, 2016

always a great ride. love this place

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Impressive and fun mountain bike trail system, well marked and well kept. Offers fun for all types of riders. If you are looking for an easier trail, go to John Bryan State Park in Yellow Springs. For more technical riding, go to Caesar Creek State Park in Waynesville.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

a true mountain bike park..hopefully will continue to develope

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fun! Trails are short but have some technical difficulties

Saturday, August 19, 2017