Lanterman's Mill Trail

Lanterman's Mill Trail is a 4.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Youngstown, Ohio that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

scenic driving

cave

2,882 acre park with opportunities include hiking, biking, boating, fishing, golf, tennis, volleyball, picnicking, cross country skiing, sledding, and more.

Great trail- scenic and peaceful- somewhat populated (more at certain times of the day) can be treacherous; watch for roots and rocks- southwest trail area of the lake is the least difficult- I save that for my last leg of my run to decrease chance of injury. Blessed to have this trail in our backyard!!!

Beautiful trail, but I'm very confused. I walked the trail as outlined on the map, and it was only 1.7 miles. I did it twice, but clearly still shorter than 4.9 miles.

so many trail heads. multiple waterfalls. dog friendly and kid friendly. very pretty

More than one path, great scenery.

I took my four boys and wife on this trail and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The mix of terrain (asphalt, fields, unpaved) was a little weird but also welcome. They label this trail as moderate but we would label it as easy.