Lake to Lake Trail

Lake to Lake Trail is a 4.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cleveland, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

city walk

Cute trail in the winter, definitely will have to come back in the warm weather. Loved the boardwalks.

Very poorly marked trail. we followed the green stripes designating the trail as detailed on the map at Southwest Hospital and ended up at Bagley and Big creek Blvd, two miles east of our starting point. making our "short" 1.5 mile walk with our two year old grandson a grueling trek for all of us. We never saw the lake,which was our whole reason for going. Someone needs to put some signs up and create a map that makes sense. Very poorly thought out. We are veteran hikers with over 50 years experience on trails all over the country and have never had problems like this before.

I gave this a three star because I am sure some people would like this trail, but not me. The trail is nice, but all paved. I prefer to be in the woods on dirt. I prefer hiking shoes to be recommended. This is a running and biking trail. Lots of traffic from joggers and people riding bikes. Again, maybe this will appeal to some people, but not me. I made it a mile in before I lost interest. I turned around and never finished.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

nice second half of a walk from the first from Isaac Lake

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I like this one cuz of the boardwalks. Also, they are on some marshy areas which makes it good for birdwatching.

Sunday, April 09, 2017