Lake to Lake Trail

Lake to Lake Trail is a 5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cleveland, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

city walk

Cute trail in the winter, definitely will have to come back in the warm weather. Loved the boardwalks.

I gave this a three star because I am sure some people would like this trail, but not me. The trail is nice, but all paved. I prefer to be in the woods on dirt. I prefer hiking shoes to be recommended. This is a running and biking trail. Lots of traffic from joggers and people riding bikes. Again, maybe this will appeal to some people, but not me. I made it a mile in before I lost interest. I turned around and never finished.

nice second half of a walk from the first from Isaac Lake

I like this one cuz of the boardwalks. Also, they are on some marshy areas which makes it good for birdwatching.