Keehner Park Trail

Keehner Park Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near West Chester, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Worst trail system I've been on in this area. I used the all trails maps and was still lost for more that half the hike. There are so many criss crossing trails without ONE SINGLE trail marker including the start or end of the trail. While on our "nature hike" we listened to highway traffic, ice cream trucks, chain saws and mowers. walked 10 feet from half dozen houses with the trail in their backyard. This hike stressed me out and we won't be back.

Great trails but extremely confusing because they are poorly marked, especially when accompanied by mountain bike trails. Would give more stars if mapped out better.

I've been hiking/walking this trail system for many years. Unfortunately, the trails are not marked very well. Take a wrong turn and you'll find yourself back in the parking lot. Winter with snow is my favorite time to hike here.

My husband and I are very new to hiking so this review is from a beginner's perspective. The trails were barely marked (including the entrance) so we found ourselves wandering around a TON. It was still beautiful everywhere we went, but we definitely reached a lot of dead ends and had to turn around pretty frequently. Beautiful overall and fairly easy getting around. Lots of ups and downs so we got a great workout in!

very confusing trails. I had to backtrack a few times. ended up cutting visit short. acutal trails are great.

Definitely needs better trail markings it says 2.9 miles but because I couldn't find proper trail markings I was wondering trails for 1.7 miles all in all good trail saw very few people for most of the journey.

surroundings are amazing, but you could hear lawn mowers and music from nearby residential homes.

Trail could stand to be marked better. Overall, it's a great little hike and the park is quite nice too.