Keehner Park Trail

Keehner Park Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near West Chester, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Nice park and trail.A lot of cross trails but nice and secluded given its location.Nice log cabin in the park too.

nice moderate trail some good inclines and the park it's attached to is great for walking dogs. my only warning is that the trails are not marked at all so using this app is almost a must

Trails are not well marked and many side trails fade into dead ends where we had to turn around and head back to where we started.

My girlfriend and I have been getting into hiking this year and going to local parks. I'd have to say for a local trail this was moderate. At the end of the hike we went back up the large hill we started on and it was a good workout. Decent amount of inclines throughout with a couple stream crossings. Will go back as it was fun.

Great afternoon adventure. Took my children (5&7). A few moderate inclines. Great scenery and a creek for wading or crossing.

nice place for a hike!

Friday, February 05, 2016

Great place to run, hike or Mountain Bike.
Lots of elevation changes for a challenging run.

Saturday, October 17, 2015