Johnson Hills Park Trails

Johnson Hills Park Trails is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cincinnati, Ohio that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Some decent hills to run and trails well maintained.

First time I went. Loved it. Went on a beautiful day and I didn’t come across anyone else. Some parts are confusing, like the open field area. But this app really helped stay on course.

I didn’t see anyone once I got into the woods. I wore my regular running shoes and I think it would be better to wear hiking boots. I stumbled in some mole holes when I was looking for the trail head. I liked all the hills and the shade, once I was in the woods. I had trouble walking down some of the hills because I’m turning into a granny and didn’t wear the right shoes. I could hear a lot of road traffic and for a while I could see the road, so it wasn’t such a peaceful walk. I’ll definitely go here again because it’s so close to my home, but I don’t love it. I might love it in another season. Summer is my least favorite time to hike.

Great trails for trail running. Hardly anyone here, peaceful and a refreshing run. Ran on the red blaze, yellow blaze and blue blaze trails. Will be back often!

This park rocks. Usually there aren’t many people here. New parking lot is nice.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Nice hike through the woods in Anderson Township. Not overly difficult, perfect for a relaxing day.

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Hard to tell where trail goes next.

Saturday, June 17, 2017