Glen Helen Multi-Trail Loop

Glen Helen Multi-Trail Loop is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yellow Springs, Ohio that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trails.

It was a great hike. Very peaceful. Despite there being a large crowd in the area for the street fair in Yellow Springs, I was alone on my hike the majority of the time.

this was a beautiful trail to walk! Just remember to bring cash for parking in the lot- there is a box there for collection.

Beautiful trail, very peaceful! Trails are not marked very well, but this trail app really helped!

This trail might be great if it was marked at all! NOTHING to indicate you are on the right trail. Awful.

Definitely my go-to trail but you can get lost if not familiar.

fairly easy trail, not all paths are marked well but enough of them you find your way back to correct trail soon enough.

Great trail. Definitely need a map and/or GPS to stay on the trail. The trails are very nice, but not labeled. Without GPS, would have had a difficult time staying on course.

Neat trail lots of small waterfalls and big boulders some you can climb.

I love this place grew up coming hear and now my kids enjoy it

Beautiful hike. The Clifton Gorge bridge was open but the James Bryan bridge was closed. Trails were muddy but not too bad.

Had a great hike. We got a little turned around. Had to back track a couple times when trekking back to the lot. The trails are NOT marked in any way and go off in every direction, so you really need to pay attention to your surroundings. It is $5 to park. There are many waterfalls and the river was up and there was rushing water over the rocks and the sound followed you everywhere. It was really nice. Heavy trafficked area near the beginning at the first two waterfalls and the first 2 miles. After that we found a back trail that was quiet and we were all alone. Loved the day. We ran across the Raptors Roost and saw many wild birds, owls (many species), bald eagles and turkey vultures just to name a few. All had been saved from the wild due to sickness or injury. We just stumbled upon it trekking around the unmarked trails. Great place to hike. We did 6 miles that day. Some of it due to back tracking to find the parking lot again. Pay attention. Worth going!!!

Decent trail but poorly marked. Great rock formations and a few nice small waterfalls. Very busy but it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, once off the main trail the crowd decreased dramatically. Will probably not return for the trail but the town it's located in is a great place to visit.

Pretty good trails however there are quite a few trees down over the trails further back in the park. From the parking lot that is $5 to park you go to the right of the park office and down the stairs to get to the trails. There are lots of intersecting trails however none of them are marked. Make sure you have a map and refer to it often. This is also low mileage even combining many trails.

This was my first hike in 20+ years and it was great. I thought it would be a fairly easy walk and it was. I got a little nervous in the beginning, as there were quite a few sets of handmade stairs, but it was manageable. The beginning of the trail was quite crowded with young people, as it was a rare 60 degree February day. But the further we walked, the less people we saw until we were eventually pretty much by ourselves. I liked going off the main trails and exploring. We ended up in a bog and large field. Also went through the Raptor Center. The entire hike was enjoyable.
Note: it's $5 to park which I was not expecting. Also, the trails and paths aren't labeled so it was quite confusing to me. My friend could figure it out, thankfully so we never got lost. I'd go back for sure.

Trails aren't labeled so unless your gps is rocking and you want to stare at your phone the whole time, good luck. 5$ to park, wish that was listed before arrival. All in all, it was an ok trail for an afternoon walk.

I believe this is the same trail as the Clifton gorge, we loved it had a full day of hiking and enjoyed all the beauty. Definitely will be back again.

It's a gorgeous gorge!

Beautiful! I went in the evening there weren't a ton of people on the trail it was quiet and lovely! Lots to see :) could be marked better but easy enough to figure out