French Park

French Park is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cincinnati, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I enjoyed the trail. I should have printed a map before going. I parked in the lower lot and didn’t see a map there. There were quite a few trail intersections and I wasn’t sure which trail to take.

Take only memories and leave only gentle footprints

Beautiful easy hike with very cool houses along the way.

Loved walking this trail, but I had trouble figuring out what trail we were on once we got in there. We wanted to do the loop but ended up on the creek trail instead. We had to walk back to our car on the road to the parking lot.

Trail D is a good one, options for following a couple other trails along the way. Pretty clear, well marked. I went to the left when starting. Not too busy at 9am on Saturday. Started running into people towards the end, everyone was friendly. Quite a few dogs, most I saw on the trail were off leash. Trail C is off D, steeper and rougher than D. A few bridges along the way. Quite a few smaller offshoots but I tried to stay on the main trail. Dumps out by the creek, which is Trail A. Went to the right and followed A back out, ended up around the corner from where I started. I think A eventually links up with B. Overall, decent hike for a beginner like me. Trail C is not clearly marked and I'll probably avoid that one.

Great hike when it's super hot. Lots of access to the Creek.