East & West Rim Trail

East & West Rim Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near South Bloomingville, Ohio that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

East Rim Trail is located near South Bloomingville, OH. The trail is primarily used for Hiking.

New to hiking and this by far is a must do trail very awesome trail . Awesome views as well !

I am very much a beginner and this hike was amazing. Scary if you have a fear of heights because you're literally walking next to 100-200 ft drop-offs, but the views were breathtaking. A lot of stairs and ups and downs so it was an excellent workout. We will definitely be back!

Views were pretty. BUT at least one quarter of the hike was right at cliffs edge. I mean the edge of the trail was the sheer drop off. Scary. Would definitely not want to do with younger children. For me, couldn't enjoy views as I was too busy focused on my feet.

Great hike! Incredible scenery!

nice view

Moderate difficult and some good views.

Monday, August 22, 2016

In my opinion this is the best trail in Logan, Ohio to take! It was absolutely breathtaking!!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

The best trail in Ohio that I've done. Beautiful scenic views.