Covered Bridge to Pleasant Hill Dam Trail

Covered Bridge to Pleasant Hill Dam Trail is a 2.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Perrysville, Ohio that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Busy flat easy trail. The dam was nothing to look at ... lots of people fishing for carp along the river too.

A really great trail. Well kept, beautiful scenery. Will do again.

Nice trail. Fairly easy with a few hills

One of my favorite places to go and one of my favorite trails. I've gone so many times I know the trail very well. Added bonus it's only a 40 minute drive for me. Just a warning, there is no cell phone reception.

Beautiful hike, well maintained trail. We did the loop starting toward the falls around to Pleasant Dam and back to the covered bridge, close to 3 miles.

The trail is pretty easy for an average adult. Beautiful scenery but heavily trafficked all year round. Great place for families. The covered bridge is a great area for a picnic or to just relax.

Nice trail but very busy. Waterfall was a dribble at this time of year. Leaves were fantastic.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Thursday, September 08, 2016

really busy

Monday, September 05, 2016

Great trail we opted to take the long route to big Lyons falls. The stairs kicked our butt and the long climb up did as well. Great terrain though gives you rocks roots and flat ground. Beautiful scenery even for being super busy due to Labor Day weekend.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Great trail for a day out with my young son. Well marked and easy to follow.

Saturday, August 20, 2016