Covered Bridge to Pleasant Hill Dam Trail

Covered Bridge to Pleasant Hill Dam Trail is a 2.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Perrysville, Ohio that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

One of my favorite places to go and one of my favorite trails. I've gone so many times I know the trail very well. Added bonus it's only a 40 minute drive for me. Just a warning, there is no cell phone reception.

Beautiful hike, well maintained trail. We did the loop starting toward the falls around to Pleasant Dam and back to the covered bridge, close to 3 miles.

The trail is pretty easy for an average adult. Beautiful scenery but heavily trafficked all year round. Great place for families. The covered bridge is a great area for a picnic or to just relax.

Nice trail but very busy. Waterfall was a dribble at this time of year. Leaves were fantastic.

really busy

Great trail we opted to take the long route to big Lyons falls. The stairs kicked our butt and the long climb up did as well. Great terrain though gives you rocks roots and flat ground. Beautiful scenery even for being super busy due to Labor Day weekend.

Great trail for a day out with my young son. Well marked and easy to follow.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Friday, August 12, 2016

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Clean, short, busy.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Amazing, some parts a little difficult to get to if you have a dog, but I can say my dog and I made it up a steep hill that you had to use hands and feet to climb but it was worth it at the top.

Friday, June 17, 2016

We've been many times, it's beautiful

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday, November 22, 2015

One of the best and prettiest in Ohio

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Hiked this with my wife, went to the falls also, about a 5 mile journey. not too hard and was a good time.