Clifton Gorge Loop

Clifton Gorge Loop is a 4.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yellow Springs, Ohio that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding.

This is a beautiful trail. Some flat surfaces and then lots of rocks and roots. Walking along the water and the deep gorge........very shade covered. We went on my husbands 77th birthday and took our 17yr old grandson. We all thought it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hiked this after visiting Clifton Mill. So amazing!!

A really good park. Our first time here and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We didnt walk the hole trail. It was a gorgeous day today after having temps with heat indexes over 100* and a lot of people were taking advantage of it. The foot bridge on the West side was closed. We would have liked to have been able to go that route but for our first time out, we have no complaints. The trails were well maintained and I made mention to my husband that I only saw 1 piece of trash during our whole trip. that makes for an enjoyable experience. Looking forward to another trip out that way to travel another trail !

very nice park, clear uncrowded trails!

Went yesterday, hadn't been there in years. Gorgeous views, caught some awesome wildlife sightings (huge fish and turtles, snakes, baby groundhog, butterflies). I'd forgotten how rocky parts of the path are, so definitely watch your footing. Wasn't busy at all when I got there (I was only the 2nd car in the lot) but picked up through the day. The only downside...the sign at the start about it being a high crime area is right on target. As I was leaving, someone else in the lot found himself the victim of a smash and grab. Don't leave anything of value in your car.

Beautiful views! but lots of people on the trails

Easy hike. Some nice views of the river and the gorge. Probably quite nice in the fall. The park has little trail maps posted on wooden displays that are very unhelpful. LOTS of social trails in the area as well. It was a little bit muddy when I went. Definitely worth a stop though.

great trails

The scenery is great. It’s a pretty easy hike that takes you along the river. If you go after a good rain, a lot of small waterfalls reveal themselves.

Nice, easy hike. The lower part of the trail by the Little Miami was especially pretty and had great views of the gorge. Most of the fall leaves are gone, but it was still a beautiful walk. A little muddy in places, so wear your hiking boots.

Fairly easy trail, but excellent scenery especially with the fall colors starting to pop, a lot of trail runners and families with children

Beautiful hike, it was so peaceful hiking along the stream. Definitely less traveled than Hocking hills.

One of my most favorites in the area. Good mix of terrain and beautiful scenery!

Great trail many runners. would be even better once leaves fall off the trees.

beautiful trails.