Cedar Falls Trail

Cedar Falls Trail is a 1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Ohio that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The falls are beautiful. The scenery is just overall amazing!

There was barely anything to see

I got there right before the sun was setting. I hiked down to falls and got some good pictures. Then I wanted to hike down to Old Mans Cave. But I only made it a 1 1/2 mike & then I turned around, it was dark by that time. IT WAS SUPER SCARY,DARK. I’ll be back I really enjoyed the scenery. Especially during fall

Pleasant

Ample parking. Bathrooms at the parking lot. Well marked and easy accessibly trail, very quick hike that would be good for children and beginners. Falls are pretty with several cute walking bridges. SOOOO crowded. Would not go on a weekend again.

Beautiful area with easy access. Very busy weekend, but still worth the visit.

We enjoyed this hike. Most recently we went to Hocking Hills hoping to do a section of the Buckeye Trail, but the human traffic was so overwhelming we ended up doing the Cedar Falls Trail for a second time. The trail is pleasant, but not a lot of frills. Along the way you see small rocky waterfalls, waterways and cliffs, but mostly a tranquil forest.

We took our dogs -- a Boston Terrier and a pointer -- and they got good and worn out in the heat and easy hilly bits. Be aware, there are a couple of metal grated bridges -- our dogs refused to walk across and we had to carry them.