Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bedford, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I walk this trail regularly as I live close by, love the scenery and that it's not all flat

Please note that the trail starts across the street from parking area.

Beautiful trail, best after rain!

Cool place. Scenic views of Tinkers Creek along many parts of the trail. Will definitely be back in the future.

Saturday, January 07, 2017

We were able to hike the falls side today. What a difference in scenery within a week! It was a balmy 15 degrees today, but we liked the frozen falls. Nature is beautiful in all seasons.

Monday, January 02, 2017

We decided to go to the left and hike down Tinker's Creek. There is a detour that takes you of off the AllTrails map and loops you around back to the trail. It has to add over a mile to what the mileage states.

That being said, we saw a runner run through the No Admittance sign after we had just finished the detour, so on the way back we went through as well, as we started fighting daylight. There was no difficulty getting through it, but there is an area where the land eroded and the trail disconnects. I could see this being a problem for a horse, since this is a bridal trail, but for hiking...just step off to right or left and walk through a bit of rocks, but nothing major.

I saw that there were hikers who made it a loop but at this time of year, you can't get across Tinker's Creek. It is too far across and not enough big rocks to make it all the way. You have to keep this an Out-and-Back. Awesome trail, though.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Cool views and great trails along the river

Saturday, October 22, 2016

beautiful year round! pretty easy too

Saturday, April 23, 2016

great run

Saturday, February 20, 2016

I grew up in Bedford, OH and have hiked every inch of this park both as a kid and later as a father with my son. All I can say is that this place is magical and breathtaking cliff formations, an abundance of wildlife and trails that intertwine with peaceful babbling brooks and waterfalls. I have also hiked California and now I am an avid lover of Oregon State parks and the amazing unending trails and dramatic seasonal nature here... but my heart will always live here in the beautiful forests of Bedford, OH ;:-))

Thursday, June 19, 2014

quiet well maintained, fun secret tunnel and great options for seeing the water

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Water was really low, not much of a waterfall to look at. But will try to go back in the fall after a good rain. But a pretty good trail.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Very pretty waterfall and surrounding scenery. The hike is pretty easy ad is suitable for anyone, regardless of experience hiking. This trails provides some very nice photo opportunities and is great for picnics and quiet stops, too. Lots of wildlife as well. A very nice, peaceful area.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Worth the trip to see the fall colors.