Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bedford, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

We were able to hike the falls side today. What a difference in scenery within a week! It was a balmy 15 degrees today, but we liked the frozen falls. Nature is beautiful in all seasons.

We decided to go to the left and hike down Tinker's Creek. There is a detour that takes you of off the AllTrails map and loops you around back to the trail. It has to add over a mile to what the mileage states.

That being said, we saw a runner run through the No Admittance sign after we had just finished the detour, so on the way back we went through as well, as we started fighting daylight. There was no difficulty getting through it, but there is an area where the land eroded and the trail disconnects. I could see this being a problem for a horse, since this is a bridal trail, but for hiking...just step off to right or left and walk through a bit of rocks, but nothing major.

I saw that there were hikers who made it a loop but at this time of year, you can't get across Tinker's Creek. It is too far across and not enough big rocks to make it all the way. You have to keep this an Out-and-Back. Awesome trail, though.

Cool views and great trails along the river

beautiful year round! pretty easy too

great run

I grew up in Bedford, OH and have hiked every inch of this park both as a kid and later as a father with my son. All I can say is that this place is magical and breathtaking cliff formations, an abundance of wildlife and trails that intertwine with peaceful babbling brooks and waterfalls. I have also hiked California and now I am an avid lover of Oregon State parks and the amazing unending trails and dramatic seasonal nature here... but my heart will always live here in the beautiful forests of Bedford, OH ;:-))