Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bedford, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

38 minutes ago

One of my most favorite places to hike through! Gorgeous scenery.

Beautiful hike and beautiful falls.

It was such a beautiful day today to go. The paths are so pretty and the Creek is so beautiful. Didn't see alot of people till the end. It was very peaceful and relaxing.

Beautiful along the river. The rest of the trail is pretty, but that was my favorite part. Also didn’t bring my horse, because I’m not wealthy and don’t own a horse. Pretty long trail. Might only wanna walk a third to half of it. Doesn’t really end anywhere interesting. Also, there’s currently a detour on the trail (it’s a big loop near the end).

Definitely would have been better on horses because it was a long trail. Ended up only going 5.3 miles since we went during the heat of the day. Still a nice quiet hike where you forget you’re in NEO. I do wish the trail stayed closer to the water though.

A scenic out and back trail with wild flowers and a serene creek & Falls. We loved it!

Been back there so many times. Beautiful, quiet, a peaceful place to think. Going off the trail to explore new areas is just as fun and staying on it. But be careful you dont accidentally wander onto the mountain biker trails. Almost got taken out a couple times by mistake!

My first time there today,loved it,even though I had to cut my hike short due to pouring rain.

I walk this trail regularly as I live close by, love the scenery and that it's not all flat

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Please note that the trail starts across the street from parking area.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Beautiful trail, best after rain!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Cool place. Scenic views of Tinkers Creek along many parts of the trail. Will definitely be back in the future.

Saturday, January 07, 2017

We were able to hike the falls side today. What a difference in scenery within a week! It was a balmy 15 degrees today, but we liked the frozen falls. Nature is beautiful in all seasons.

Monday, January 02, 2017

We decided to go to the left and hike down Tinker's Creek. There is a detour that takes you of off the AllTrails map and loops you around back to the trail. It has to add over a mile to what the mileage states.

That being said, we saw a runner run through the No Admittance sign after we had just finished the detour, so on the way back we went through as well, as we started fighting daylight. There was no difficulty getting through it, but there is an area where the land eroded and the trail disconnects. I could see this being a problem for a horse, since this is a bridal trail, but for hiking...just step off to right or left and walk through a bit of rocks, but nothing major.

I saw that there were hikers who made it a loop but at this time of year, you can't get across Tinker's Creek. It is too far across and not enough big rocks to make it all the way. You have to keep this an Out-and-Back. Awesome trail, though.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Cool views and great trails along the river

Saturday, October 22, 2016

beautiful year round! pretty easy too

Saturday, April 23, 2016

great run

Saturday, February 20, 2016

I grew up in Bedford, OH and have hiked every inch of this park both as a kid and later as a father with my son. All I can say is that this place is magical and breathtaking cliff formations, an abundance of wildlife and trails that intertwine with peaceful babbling brooks and waterfalls. I have also hiked California and now I am an avid lover of Oregon State parks and the amazing unending trails and dramatic seasonal nature here... but my heart will always live here in the beautiful forests of Bedford, OH ;:-))

Thursday, June 19, 2014

quiet well maintained, fun secret tunnel and great options for seeing the water

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Water was really low, not much of a waterfall to look at. But will try to go back in the fall after a good rain. But a pretty good trail.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Very pretty waterfall and surrounding scenery. The hike is pretty easy ad is suitable for anyone, regardless of experience hiking. This trails provides some very nice photo opportunities and is great for picnics and quiet stops, too. Lots of wildlife as well. A very nice, peaceful area.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Worth the trip to see the fall colors.

recorded fun