Boettler South Gate Park Area Trails

Boettler South Gate Park Area Trails is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Green, Ohio that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

NOTE: Dogs are permitted in Southgate Park but NOT Boettler Park and must remain on leash. Contact the local office of the Ohio Division of Natural Resources at 330-644-2220.

This is my favorite park in the City of Green. Tennis and volleyball courts, Playground with a zip line. Approved PDGA Disc golf course. Open paved walk around pond and wooded loop around trails

Friday, October 14, 2016

I thought the park was a little confusing. So many little trails here and there. I doubt I would go back. We ended up on Southgate trail. The Boettler park trail had a sign saying no dogs allowed. And we had our two dogs with us.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thursday, September 29, 2016

I was geocaching and saw many young runners. It is mostly flat and well maintained. Easy walking with some nice views. Disc golf available.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Friday, June 10, 2016

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hey w2 w I 1 r3

Friday, March 20, 2015

I was here mainly for Geocaching, and disc golf, but walked a lot of the trails. Rather flat with some nice views of open meadows and some woodlands, a couple neat ponds with lots of fish. good for a nice stroll for an hour or so.