Allardale Loops Trail

Allardale Loops Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Medina, Ohio that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

can't believe I live here 20 years and this beautiful Park was 5 miles away from my home. the park is well maintained and is a easy hike. took a lot of photos amazing views and beautiful wildlife. looking forward to going back.

I just bumped it up to five stars because of the beaver colony at the bottom of the hill. What a nice surprise.

Nice partially wooded, partially open trail. A lot of the trail was uphill for me (I walked counterclockwise).

I like this trail, however it's too short for me. I like more of a challenge and prefer to hike longer and tougher trails. If you want to just take a stroll it's the perfect trail.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Great trail. Awesome place to explore and there is a point on top the hill with a beautiful view. Also access to sled riding hill in the winter!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

My dog and I walked this on a weeknight evening with a Meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/Tailwag-N-Trailblazers/). It's true to the scenic description. Early spring weather was nice. There were few muddy spots but nothing that you couldn't handle. While it a fairly short trail at 1mi on the outer loop, it allows anyone flexibility to try the other offshoot trails/loops or walk the trail a second time.