Adell Durbin Red Trail is a 1.4 kilometer loop trail located near Stow, Ohio that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips.

Distance: 1.4 km Elevation Gain: 25 m Route Type: Loop

bridge out

It’s sad that this park is in its last stages of life. I tried walking the yellow trail, but it hardly exits. As I sit in my car writing this there are three high schoolers doing drugs just at the start of the red trail. And there are trees tagged with gang signs. Sad Stow, Ohio.

bridge out

This trail in this park in general has so much potential. It needs a lot of love though. The signage is really lacking in some areas, which makes the trails difficult to follow. Having one main bridge completely removed also makes for a bit of a scramble trying to get across the stream, and another one of the bridges is extremely sketchy to say the least.

bridge out

There is a bridge out at the foot of steps beginning near the parking lot. I recommend the Yellow Trail.

Sun Mar 17 2019

I agreed with the “abandoned” review. I followed the signs for the red trail from the parking lot, but I never could find the trail head. Everything is really overgrown, and there are several very large trees down which I think would be blocking the trail anyway.

Sun Jul 08 2018

Paths are all but abandoned. Bridge to access the loop is out and looks like it has been for a long time. We couldn’t even walk it.

Tue Apr 02 2019