Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Learn more

Trombatore to Blue Ridge Pastures to Ferguson Peak to Ferguson Trail

moderate(5)
Hendersonville, North Carolina

Trombatore to Blue Ridge Pastures to Ferguson Peak to Ferguson Trail is a 5.3 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hendersonville, North Carolina that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.3 miles Elevation Gain: 869 feet Route Type: Point to Point

The trail is really nice, with easy and difficult parts. I would be cautious hiking from Blue Ridge Pastures to Ferguson, though. I’m not sure whether it is public land or not, but just beyond the pastures, there was a lot of gun shooting, and very close, so close that I thought maybe I was either being targeted or on someone else’s land. Seriously, be careful. I don’t know whether this is some exercise for the seemingly impending doom due to the coronavirus pandemic, but my dog ran the opposite way forever and would not wait up. Take care. So a little research beforehand, and read signs carefully.

We did out and back to the peak at about mile 2.5. Great hike with a fantastic winter view from the pasture.