San-Lee Park Trail

San-Lee Park Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sanford, North Carolina that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

whitewater kayaking

This is really more of a mountain biking trail. There's a couple of walking trails, but if you want to get back in to the woods, you're on bike trails. Which is fine, if you don't mind stepping out of the way of the bikers. It definitely a sweet place to bike, though.

Also, there is nothing hard about this trail. Very manageable for someone of any aptitude. My dog enjoyed it too!

I did the Muir Natural Trail, but I couldn't find that exact one on the app. It's a nice, short hike. Very clean. The only thing is that it seems to be more a mountain bike area. The hiking trail is separate, but there are some areas of overlap. Beautiful area. I'd definitely go back to check out more of the hiking trails.

impressive. could use a bit more maintainence but trails are very good

This is a great trail for conditioning yourself before hiking longer trails.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

We love it. This place is wonderful. And trails go around the lake . It is easy hike.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

I hiked with my wife and three kids...they just loved it. Trails are properly marked to enhance the experience. Definitely I will come back to do the other loops.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Good trail. My 11 and 9 year old loved it. My 3 year finished by himself, but he was ready for a nap by the end of the trail.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

This place is great. Family friendly and fun to walk, run, or bike. There is very easy route around the perimeter of the lake that is just under a mile. It's beautiful to look at. Run it twice for a good daily run. If you want to follow the bike trails make sure you bring water and wear bug spray.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

great trails and family oriented park

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

This trail is 10 miles long if you bypass the expert sections, and 12 if you ride everything. Great trail with lots of challenging terrain. Definitely not a beginner trail. Lots of new jumps added over the winter. If it's been a few years since you last rode this trail, it's not the same trail.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Trail was the best so far I ran. Says 4 miles and some changes, I do ran today about 6 and not same route and even skipping some routes means is more then those 4 was annotated. Have all kind of stuff, jumps, hills, new trails, all .....
So far the best one of 5 on my belt using this app.....

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Not recommend if your not a expert.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Great trail, the "mega jump" section is a lotta fun we have been working to put better lips on the table tops though so it can be cleared great drop and six pack section I hit it up regularly

Monday, March 04, 2013

?

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Lunch spot. I came hungry hoping to find more edibles on the hike. Ended up with a small soup, tasty but not filling. Good hike though. Putty root, wild ginger, and dandy lion. There's tons of ginger, have to hunt for anything else. Several great streams to properly procure water.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Fast nice hike with varying elevation changes and scenery. Very enjoyable apart from double backing numerous times in some areas.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Love this trail. Don't just hang out by the lake but get out back some... favorite area for now is twin peaks. Last weekend was with my boys (6, 3) they enjoyed it just as much.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

love the trail nice walking trail

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great trail....definitely the best around Sanford, Ft Bragg, and Fayetteville.... Closer to 10 miles

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Outstanding trail, I will be going again.