San-Lee Park Trail

San-Lee Park Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sanford, North Carolina that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

whitewater kayaking

This is really more of a mountain biking trail. There's a couple of walking trails, but if you want to get back in to the woods, you're on bike trails. Which is fine, if you don't mind stepping out of the way of the bikers. It definitely a sweet place to bike, though.

Also, there is nothing hard about this trail. Very manageable for someone of any aptitude. My dog enjoyed it too!

I did the Muir Natural Trail, but I couldn't find that exact one on the app. It's a nice, short hike. Very clean. The only thing is that it seems to be more a mountain bike area. The hiking trail is separate, but there are some areas of overlap. Beautiful area. I'd definitely go back to check out more of the hiking trails.

impressive. could use a bit more maintainence but trails are very good

This is a great trail for conditioning yourself before hiking longer trails.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Sunday, August 28, 2016

We love it. This place is wonderful. And trails go around the lake . It is easy hike.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

I hiked with my wife and three kids...they just loved it. Trails are properly marked to enhance the experience. Definitely I will come back to do the other loops.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Good trail. My 11 and 9 year old loved it. My 3 year finished by himself, but he was ready for a nap by the end of the trail.

Monday, May 23, 2016