Reedy Fork Trail

Reedy Fork Trail is a 6.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Greensboro, North Carolina that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I'm no stranger to trails and nature. I drew the line around .25mi in when my 2 year old and I were viciously attacked by a million mosquitoes. It was an ambush. It was as if I had walked into a bug spray testing chamber. My daughter has over 20 (no exaggeration) mosquito bites on her face, arms, back, and legs. We went across the street to the Piedmont trail with no issue. I'm guessing it had something to do with the wetlands. Not going back here until it is cold out!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Really enjoyed this trail. Did a quick run over the holidays.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Varied topography. Much of west end is pretty flat, with a few 30-50 ft climbs in middle third. East end between Plainfield road and Church street has a couple of really steep 'ravines'--these are really tough for a beginner (me!)

3.75 mi each way out and back total 7.3